Frequently Asked Questions
1. Update Customer profile
Go to the Customer profile of the Kaikili App
2. What are the requirements to sign up as a provider on Kaikili?
Providers must be at least 16 years old, able to work legally in USA and pass a background check in order to sign up on the platform.
3. Can providers use an alias or fake name during registration?
No, providers must use their real name and a clearly visible photograph of themselves for their profile.
4. Can I use my business logo or any other photo as profile pic?
No, you must use your own single clearly visible photograph.
5. Where and How to signup?
We have both web and mobile signup. Provider or Customer can use whichever comfortable.
6. Are professional certifications required for providers?
No, professional certifications are not mandatory for providers.
7. How many steps to complete the provider registration process ?
"There are 5 step process. 1. Personal Information. 2. Set up provider service profile. 3. Complete Background process. 4. Add at least one service. 5. Add bank details."
8. Can providers use their home address as their service address?
Yes, providers can use their home or business address as their service address.
9. How to deactivate the account?
Go to the application side menu item Help. Tap on deactivate account link.
10. Where and How customer can signup?
We have both web and mobile signup. Provider or Customer can use whichever comfortable.
11. What is Signup requirement for Customer?
You must be at least 18 years and update payment details.
12. Is it possible, a person can be both Customer and Provider?
Yes, anyone be act as customer and provider. But one should installed both applications.
13. Is it mandatory to upload customer profile pic?
Customer profile pic is optional.
14. Where and How provider can signup?
We have both web and mobile signup. Provider or Customer can use whichever comfortable.
15. What is Signup requirement for Provider?
You must be at least 23 years. Passing the Kaikili background check process.
16. Can provider can use fake or alias name?
You must use ligitimate name. No fake or alias names are allowed.
17. How many steps to complete the provider registration process ?
"There are 5 step process. 1. Personal Information. 2. Set up provider servcie profile. 3. Complete Background process. 4. Add at least one service. 5. Add bank details."
18. What is to keyed as personal information?
First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
19. What is to entered in service profile?
Service profile describes about the provider full service profile. Specifically mention any exclusions and credits. Detail to standup uniqness about your service offerings. More and attractive information will brings more customer hires. Application will have option to upload the photographs.
20. Can provider use business logo or any other photo as profile pic?
No, provider must use own single clearly visible closeup photograph.
21. What disqualifies me from being a Kaikili provider?
A criminal conviction within the last seven years for a felony, violent crime or sexual offense. Also, failure in Kaikili's 7 year background check process.
22. What is minimum qualification as Provider?
Provider should be at least 23 years. Pass the Kaikili background Check Process. Eligible to work as per work authorization guidelines.
23. Can I work as a Kaikili provider on an H1B visa?
No, you cannot work as a Kaikili provider on an H1B visa as it is tied to your employer and you can only work for them.
24. Can I work as a Kaikili provider on an F1 visa or CPT/OPT?
No, you cannot work as a Kaikili provider on an F1 visa, OPT, or CPT. These types of visas are only authorized for work related to your major course of study.
25. What are the requirements for work authorization as a Kaikili provider?
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This may include a passport, work permit, or green card.
26. Do I need to provide my social security number for work authorization?
Yes, in order to complete the registration process you will need to provide your social security number for the background check process.
27. How long does it take for Kaikili to approve my background check?
The background check process is real-time, as long as the background check is completed.
28. Why I am not able to hire service provider?
You are not entered credit card or/and bank details OR your profile may be deactivated by Kaikili.
29. How should I reset my password?
Tap on forgot password link, It will be prompted to choose email or sms option. If its email a link will be sent to email address to reset password. If its SMS, a passcode will be sent to your mobile for resetting password.
30. Can I use fake name as Provider?
No, you may not use an alias. Provider and Customer must use their real names, as part of building a trust and accountability in the community.
31. Can I register 2 mobiles with same name
No, you cannot
32. How does Kaikili protect personal information during registration?
The Kaikili platform values the privacy and security of personal information and encrypts sensitive information before storing it in its database.
33. How can providers sign up for the platform?
Providers can sign up through the Kaikili app, which is available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
34. How many steps are there in the provider registration process?
The provider registration process has four steps: personal information and background check, setting up a service profile, adding at least one service, and adding bank details for ACH transfer.
35. How can providers close their account on the platform?
Providers can close their account at any time through the app's side menu under "Help" and "Close account".
36. Is it mandatory for providers to carry their mobile phone while on scheduled services?
Yes, providers should carry their mobile phone while on scheduled services as they may need to complete transactions or communicate with the customer after the service is completed.
37. How can providers contact Kaikili support for assistance with registration or other issues?
Providers can contact Kaikili support through WhatsApp at 601-524-5454 (601-KAIKILI) for assistance with registration or other issues.
38. How can providers tell the difference between the Kaikili customer app and the Kaikili provider app?
The customer app is called "Kaikili" and the provider app is called "Kaikili Pro".
39. Is the background check process for providers legitimate?
The background check process is legitimate and provided by a top-rated third-party service, and it is free of charge.
40. How long does the background check process take?
The background check process is real-time.
41. What personal information is required for provider registration?
Personal information required for registration includes first and last name, date of birth, and gender.
42. How should providers create their service profile?
Service profiles should include detailed information about the provider's service offerings, including any exclusions and inclusions, and should highlight unique aspects of the provider's services.
43. What are the requirements for customers to sign up on the platform?
Customers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid payment method to sign up on the platform.
44. How can customers sign up for the platform?
Customers can sign up through the Kaikili app, which is available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
45. Can a person be both a customer and a provider on the platform?
Yes, anyone can be both a customer and a provider on the platform by installing both the customer and provider app.
46. Is it mandatory for customers to upload a profile picture?
No, uploading a profile picture is optional for customers.
47. What is the method of payment for customers?
Customers can make payments through any valid credit card
48. Who are the customers on Kaikili platform?
Customers on the Kaikili platform are users who are looking to hire professional services such as Home Inspection, TV Mount Installation, etc.
49. Can a customer close their account on the platform?
Yes, customers can close their account by following the instructions provided in the app.
50. How can customers contact Kaikili support if they have problems during the registration process?
Customers can contact Kaikili support through WhatsApp at 601-524-5454 (601-KAIKILI) for assistance with registration or other issues.
51. Are there any fees associated with the customer registration process?
No, there are no fees associated with the customer registration process.
52. Is there a limit to the number of accounts a customer can have on the platform?
Customers are recommended to have one account on the platform.
53. Is it mandatory for customers to provide their personal information during registration?
Yes, customers are required to provide personal information such as their name and contact details during registration.
54. Can customers change their payment method on the platform?
Yes, customers can change their payment method at any time in their account settings.
55. How can I contact Kaikili support team if I have questions about work authorization?
You can contact the Kaikili support team through various ways such as phone, email, live chat, social media, and WhatsApp. The support team is available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.
56. What is Schedule Direct Hire in Kaikili platform?
Schedule Direct Hire is a feature in Kaikili platform that allows customers to hire professional service providers for specific services listed on the platform.
57. How can I search for specific service availability on Kaikili?
To search for specific service availability, customers should select the "Schedule Direct Hire" option from the top drop-down menu and type "All" in the Service field.
58. How can I see a list of providers available for a specific service (ex: TV Mount Installation)?
Customers can see a list of providers available for a specific service by entering the required fields such as address, schedule service date/time, and service type, and then searching for a list of providers.
59. Do I need to add a payment method to see a list of service providers?
No, customers do not need to add a payment method to see a list of service providers and their pricing. However, customers will need to add a payment method before sending a request to the provider.
60. How will the provider be notified of a customer service request?
Once the customer taps the "Confirm Hiring" button, the provider will be notified in real-time with a Kaikili ringtone.
61. How will the customer be notified if the provider has accepted the schedule hire request?
As soon as the provider accepts the customer request, the customer will be notified via a Kaikili notification with a Kaikili ringtone.
62. Can the provider reschedule or decline a request?
Yes, the provider has the option to reschedule the service or decline a request.
63. How will the provider know the customer's service location?
After the schedule service, the provider can view the customer's address details on the service details screen, or before 30 minutes of the schedule start time, the provider can tap the "On the Job" button to see a route map to navigate to the customer's location.
64. Can customers and providers chat with each other on the Kaikili platform?
Customers and providers can chat after the service is scheduled on the schedule service screen. Both customers and providers will have the option to chat by tapping the "Chat" button on the bottom of the service details screen.
65. When will customers or providers be charged a cancellation fee?
Customers or providers will be charged a cancellation fee of 5% of the total service value if they cancel the service after it has been scheduled.
66. What are the scenarios where a provider's profile will be deactivated?
A provider's profile will be deactivated if they continuously ignore service requests, decline all service requests, or continuously cancel scheduled services.
67. What is the best practice for engaging a provider through the schedule direct hire process?
Customers should request services at least 24 hours in advance, as 70-80% of providers will not accept same-day service requests.
68. How long does it take for the provider to accept or decline a service request?
The provider has a 4 to 5 mins to accept or decline a service request, If the provider does not respond within this time frame, the request will automatically expire or cancels.
69. Can the customer rate the provider after the service is completed?
Yes, customers can rate the provider on the Kaikili platform after the service is completed. This feedback is used to help improve the overall service provided by the providers on the platform and helps customers make informed decisions when selecting providers for future services.
70. How can I contact Kaikili's Support Team if I have any questions or issues?
You can contact Kaikili's Support Team via WhatsApp at 601-524-5454 (601-KAIKILI).
71. How can I provide feedback on the Kaikili platform?
You can provide feedback on the Kaikili platform through the feedback form available in the app or by contacting our customer support team. Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the overall service provided on the platform.
72. What is a Kaikili Preferred Provider?
A Kaikili Preferred Provider is a service provider who offers their services at market price, which is calculated based on Kaikili's computational/machine learning algorithms.
73. How do I configure a provider as a Kaikili Preferred Provider?
To configure a provider as a Preferred Provider, the provider can go to the service catalogue in the Kaikili Pro app, and check the checkbox at the bottom of the screen and save the changes.
74. Can providers work for both their own prices and the Kaikili market price at the same time?
Yes, providers can work for both their own prices and the Kaikili market price at the same time.
75. Are there any extra fees or charges for being a Kaikili Preferred Provider?
No, there are no extra fees or charges for being a Kaikili Preferred Provider.
76. Can providers change their Preferred Provider status at any time?
Yes, providers can change their Preferred Provider status at any time by going through the service catalogue screen provider app.
77. How can providers see the market price for a given service?
Providers can use the "COST HELPER" feature in the app to see the market price for a given service and also check the competition around their geo-location.
78. Is the Preferred Provider engagement one to one?
No, the Preferred Provider engagement is not one to one, when a customer request is sent to all providers in a given geo-location, the first provider to accept the request will serve the customer.
79. What is the purpose of the Neighborhood Shout feature on Kaikili?
The Neighborhood Shout feature on Kaikili allows service providers to proactively search for potential customers in their local area who are looking for services that the provider offers. This feature allows providers to find new business opportunities and expand their customer base.
80. How can service providers use the Neighborhood Shout feature?
Service providers can use the Neighborhood Shout feature by accessing it through the Kaikili Pro app. They can tap "Shout" to look potential customers based on their location and the services they offer. Providers can also customize their neighborhood discount in service catalogue pricing.
81. What is the difference between Direct Hire and Interested Hire in Neighborhood Shout?
Direct Hire in Neighborhood Shout refers to customers who are looking to hire a professional immediately with specific requirements. Interested Hire, on the other hand, refers to customers who are in the process of searching for a professional but may not have specific requirements or an immediate need for the service.
82. Can service providers offer discounts to customers through the Neighborhood Shout feature?
Yes, service providers can offer discounts to customers through the Neighborhood Shout feature. This can help attract customers and increase the chances of getting hired.
83. Does Kaikili charge extra for using the Neighborhood Shout feature?
No, Kaikili does not charge extra for using the Neighborhood Shout feature. However, regular neighborhood shout commission will apply when the service is completed through a neighborhood shout/lead.
84. How can customers opt-out of receiving Neighborhood Shout alerts?
Customers can opt-out of receiving Neighborhood Shout alerts by unchecking the relevant checkbox in their profile settings on the Kaikili app.
85. How frequently will customers receive Neighborhood Shout alerts?
The frequency of Neighborhood Shout alerts will depend on the customer's settings and the availability of providers in the customer's location. Customers can adjust the frequency of alerts or turn off the alerts altogether in their profile settings.
86. How can a provider increase their chances of getting hired through Neighborhood Shout?
Providers can increase their chances of getting hired through Neighborhood Shout by keeping their service offerings and pricing up-to-date and offering competitive pricing. Additionally, providers can increase their visibility by actively searching for potential customers in their area using the Neighborhood Shout feature.
87. How often can a provider use the Neighborhood Shout feature?
Providers can use the Neighborhood Shout feature as often as they like, as long as they are not spamming customers with too many requests.
88. Is there a limit on the number of customers a provider can reach out to through the Neighborhood Shout feature?
There is no set limit on the number of customers a provider can reach out to through the Neighborhood Shout feature, but providers should use this feature responsibly and not spam customers with too many requests.
89. What happens if a customer does not respond to a provider's Neighborhood Shout request?
If a customer does not respond to a provider's Neighborhood Shout request, the provider can reach out to other potential customers in the area. It's important for providers to remember that not all customers will be interested in their services and to not take it personally.
90. Does Kaikili charge a signup fee for customers or providers?
No, there is no signup fee for customers or providers. Signing up for the platform is free.
91. Does Kaikili charge a monthly or yearly subscription fee?
No, there is no monthly or yearly subscription fee. The platform is free to use for customers and providers.
92. Does Kaikili charge providers for leads?
No, Kaikili does not charge providers for leads. Providers can view leads in the "Neighborhood Shout" screen in the Kaikili Provider app.
93. What are the charges and fees associated with using Kaikili?
Providers are only charged when they are hired by a customer. There are no other charges or fees incurred until a service is completed.
94. What is the commission rate for services hired through Kaikili?
The commission rate for services hired through Kaikili is 15% of the service value.
95. Are there any hidden charges associated with using Kaikili?
There are no hidden charges associated with using Kaikili, except for possible charges for bi-weekly ACH transfer, which depend on the financial institution.
96. Are there any penalties for customers or providers who cancel services?
If a service is cancelled by a customer or provider, a 5% cancellation fee may be incurred.
97. Can providers see the commission rate for a service before creating a service profile?
Yes, providers can see the commission rate for a service when configuring pricing in the service catalogue screen in the Kaikili Provider app.
98. How can a customer request a quote/estimation service and what is the flat commission fee?
Customers can request a quote/estimation service in the same way they request other services. The flat commission fee for these services can be viewed in the service catalogue screen in the Kaikili Customer app.
99. Does the commission rate change based on the size of the job?
No, the commission rate does not change based on the size of the job, but there may be variations between different service types.
100. What is Kaikili Credits?
Kaikili credits are virtual currency earned by service providers on the platform that can be used to offset the commission fees charged by Kaikili.
101. How can I earn Kaikili Credits?
Service providers can earn Kaikili credits through signup, provider referrals, participating in Kaikili marketing campaigns, creating positive YouTube videos about Kaikili, and migrating from other service platforms.
102. Can Kaikili credits be cashed out or transferred to other accounts?
No, Kaikili credits can only be used within the Kaikili platform to offset commission fees and cannot be cashed out or transferred to other accounts.
103. Is there an expiration date for Kaikili Credits?
No, Kaikili credits do not expire and can be used at any time as long as the service provider's account is active.
104. What happens to my Kaikili credits when my account is closed?
All unused Kaikili credits will be voided and have no value once the service provider's account is closed.
105. How are Kaikili credits applied to commission fees?
Kaikili credits are applied automatically to offset commission fees on a transaction-by-transaction basis, with a maximum of 25% of commission fees able to be offset by Kaikili credits.
106. Is there a limit to the amount of Kaikili credits that can be earned?
No, there is no limit to the amount of Kaikili credits that can be earned by service providers on the platform.
107. How can I check my Kaikili credit balance?
You can check your Kaikili credit balance by going to the "Kaikili Credits" section in the app. The balance will be displayed on the top of the screen.
108. How can I earn Kaikili credits?
You can earn Kaikili credits by referring other providers to join the platform, participating in Kaikili marketing campaigns, creating YouTube videos about Kaikili, and through dollar to dollar matching of YouTube views.
109. Can I use Kaikili credits towards other services or fees?
No, Kaikili credits can only be used towards paying the Kaikili commission on service transactions.
110. Can I transfer my Kaikili credits to another account?
No, Kaikili credits cannot be transferred to another account or person. They are only associated with the account they were earned on.
111. What happens to my Kaikili credits if my account is deactivated or closed?
If your account is deactivated or closed, any remaining Kaikili credits will be voided and will no longer have any value.
112. Can I earn Kaikili credits through multiple accounts?
No, it is not allowed to earn Kaikili credits through multiple accounts. Each person is only allowed to have one account and any attempts to earn credits through multiple accounts will result in account deactivation.